- A Code of Conduct governing the use of automated distribution channels to ensure the display of accurate and non-misleading data
- A standard car classification code that defines common standards of ACRISS code use and promotion in Europe, Africa & Middle East
- Standardised special equipment codes
- Unified Car rental voucher (evoucher) format and content (paper voucher)
- Common car rental terminology and abbreviations
- Standardised definitions and codes for car rental locations
- Industry cooperation with GDS and associated members
- Best practice guide for Corporate booking tools
- Easy access to car rental standards through the ACRISS Web site
- Vehicle guide
- FAQ’s and Booking tips
- Quality assurance
- Car classification
- Estimated rental cost including Mandatory Charges
- Image Cloud API for both car rental companies and any partners allowing for the easy transfer of car images and data associated with the car image between the car rental companies and their partners. Image Cloud Validation tool enhancement added to validate car rental companies' compliance with the car codes.
- ACRISS Guidelines in response to CMA requirements for all car rental companies, brokers and OTAs. Guidelines for CMA requirements
- Introduction of Transfers VDSI (Vehicle with Driver Service Industry) to ACRISS with new guidelines and standards to help and promote booking Transfers with confidence.
- New including new definitions in the car classification system and new EV columns in the car code list in preparation for huge increase in electric and hybrid cars in both the car manufacturer and car rental industries.